Tuesday, February 16, 2016

LOGO, NAME AND COMPANY’S PRODUCT

Every business has a unique identity and remarkable features that differentiates itself from other competitors which means a special logo, a distinct name and a valuable commodity separates one business from another. However, each one those business properties I mentioned in the above lines has its own consideration when it comes to selecting them. Similarly, the upcoming few lines of the text, I will demonstrate to clarify what they are? And why I choose the name, logo and the services that my company want to provide its customers.
NAME
To begin with the name I chose my for business Somteek, and the reason that I selected this name; it is very short, unique, easy to remember and it is the combination of two words that are Somalia for “Som” and Technology for “Teek” in my local language which has also a close relationship with technology, On top of that, to use the names of the company as a domain name for its website in order to minimize a confusion of customers. With the consideration in mind, I chose this name after long search of both the name itself and the domain availability.

LOGO
My logo has its own consideration too, it is consist of three things that I specifically designed to be a unique logo. The first thing is the color which are dark blue and purple that makes my logo very beautiful and attractive. Secondly it has a special U before the characters of name that I designed to stand for the Universe in order my business to be a universal company in the future.

Services
Finally, as the name of the business suggests, I planned my company to focus for providing a software application services into small business. Specifically, the local convenient stores that are located a remote area, suburbs and street-corners. I am also planning to expand my services to inner Cities in the next level. So the core Idea behind my software application is to facilitate and connected between customers and the store-keepers by interchanging their information, order list and, location in a text, or short email format which will save a lot of time for customers and also increases the sales of conenient stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment